- View the different program overview options and determine the best fit for your participants (see Production Kit).
Note: Advanced and Unlimited Packages have additional speaker options available.
- Decide what format type of GLS Next Gen you’d like to run (One full-day, half-day, evening, or over a few sessions).
- Watch the GLS Next Gen How To videos.
Enlarge your vision to reach and engage as many young people as possible.
Get creative to generate excitement and present a truly memorable event.
Live it Out!
Activate participants to reflect, discuss and take meaningful next steps.
- Meet with your team and watch the GLS Next Gen How To Clips. Discuss what will make a fantastic experience for your participants.
- Have the members of your team read the Production, Tech and Event resources in the Production Kit.
- Meet with the GLNA Next Gen Engagement Officer for additional support.
- Use the tools in the Marketing Kit to promote your event.
- Print off or download any required resources (e.g. Notebook, Certificates)
- Prepare your GLS Next Gen speaker videos and event clips, found in the GLS Next Gen Content Vault.
- Roll out your GLS Next Gen experience
Use these ready-made digital files for easy and effective promotions. Simply click on each item to download. Feel free to edit them to add in your local details (date, location, how to register etc).
Email / Newsletter
Event Description / Information
Get INSPIRED, EQUIPPED and ACTIVATED to lead!
The Global Leadership Summit Next Gen equips thousands of young people in Australia and New Zealand each year through a dynamic leadership program featuring a combination of live elements along with high-quality, pre-recorded content.
Participants will experience: world-class speakers • engaging group discussions • creative problem-solving • fun leadership activities • inspiring performances • practical life-lessons.
Unlock your full potential, discover your grander vision and be empowered as a force for good!
Add your local details: date/registration information here
VIDEO FOR USE IN SOCIAL MEDIA OR PRESENTATION.
PRESS PLAY, THEN CLICK THE VIMEO LOGO IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE POP-UP TO ACCESS THE DOWNLOADABLE VERSION ON VIMEO.
SOCIAL MEDIA RESOURCE
Here you can access the program overview, participant notebook, event resources and helpful production tips for to create a successful Summit experience.
2022 Program Overview
The GLS Next Gen can be run over the course of one full day, half days or 4 x 75-minute sessions.
GLS Next Gen Notebook
Additional Event Resources
It’s time to get ready to host your very own GLS Next Gen!
1. The GLS Next Gen Content Vaults are password-protected. Your unique password was emailed along with your purchase confirmation. For assistance or to upgrade your package, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compact and Standard Packages have access to the Content Vault (Standard).
- The Premium and Unlimited Packages have access to BOTH Content Vault (Standard) AND Content Vault (Premium) which provides an expanded choice of speaker content.
2. Facilitation / Hosting: During the GLS Next Gen there are built-in personal reflection moments, group discussion, performances and leadership activities. These will be led by your chosen facilitators and host.
The role of the host is to connect the dots throughout the day. They are like a steward, giving instructions and bringing people together.
- Select a suitable person for the role of host. He or she will help participants know what is expected of them and give instructions around break times and session details.
- Connect with the Facilitator in advance to confirm any specific announcements that need to be communicated throughout the sessions.
To help maximise your participant’s Summit experience and foster a unique learning environment:
- Select a suitable person for the role of facilitator. He or she will help participants draw out key learnings from each session through stimulating group discussion and personal reflection times.
- Choose someone who is an excellent communicator – warm, engaging and displays good energy from the front of the room. Brief them about their specific role so they can lead these times with confidence.
- The best facilitators are those who guide the learning process but do not feel the need to add their own teaching to what’s been shared by the Summit speakers. This will best be done by breaking GLS Next Gen participants into smaller groups of 5 – 8 people to increase participation.
- The facilitator should familiarise themselves with the GLS Next Gen Notebook paying particular attention to the facilitation questions listed for each of the Summit speakers. These questions will be focus points for reflection moments and group discussion.
- The facilitator needs to give participants enough time to reflect, discuss and write their action steps before directing them to break times.
- When communicating leadership activities, be clear with your instructions. Speak slowly and make sure the participants understand what you are asking them do.